Pedestal for Shepherd.
Pedestal was implemented for Shepherd as a collaborative design tool for garments. A garment designer who has created a 2D pattern in a CAD application can import the CAD file into Pedestal, where it is stitched into a 3D holographic model of the garment. This allows Shepherd, which is based in China, to review projects with clients in France and Italy in real-time, rather than the costly and time-consuming process of having physical prototypes created and shipped to the client for review.
- Integration with CAD tools.
- Turns 2D CAD patterns into 3D CAD models.
- Synchronous and asynchronous collaboration.
- Pan, zoom, scale, and rotate.
- Place notes and 3D annotations.
- Voice-command enabled.
- Capture pictures and video.