Microsoft HoloLens is a mixed reality technology that enables employees to work more effectively, for example by overlaying digital images and instructions on top of real-world objects. In early 2019, Microsoft announced news of HoloLens 2 and since then companies all over the world have been getting excited about the innovative new technology.
Here are our top five picks from 2019 so far:
1. King County chooses Taqtile and Hololens for employee training
2. Toyota improves operations with Microsoft HoloLens
3. Airbus chooses Microsoft mixed reality technologies
4. Arvizio launches 3D hybrid rendering for Microsoft HoloLens
5. Bentley Systems launches Synchro XR for Microsoft HoloLens 2