Empower the doers
By leveraging augmented reality and spatial computing technology, Manifest software improves operational workflows so that jobs get done more accurately and consistently. Deskless workers can document maintenance and operational procedures, follow step-by-step work instructions, remotely collaborate with experts, and analyze job performance and history in the spatial computing world of Manifest.
Learn how PBC Linear achieves 80% training time reduction and 20% annual savings
BUILT TO SCALE
Manifest for iPad
Designed for iPad’s familiar, intuitive user interface, powerful video capabilities, and native augmented reality support.
Comprehensive, end-to-end, spatial computing work instructions and job platform
Easily capture and harness the knowledge of your experts and most experienced employees
- Easy and fast start to building augmented reality work instructions with minimal configuration
- No coding, development, CAD, or special skills needed
- On-the-job and in-situ authoring and AR content creation on many different devices
- Support for static and animated 3D models and objects, digital twins, and augmented reality
Apply expert knowledge to help workers complete jobs and training more consistently and accurately
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions augmented with augmented reality technology, 3D objects, videos, photos, digital documents, and real-time IoT sensor data
- Worker generated video, audio and text notes for evidence of job completion and accuracy
- Shared work instructions with job assignments across multiple workers
- Complex branched, nonlinear workflow guidance
- Complete fault reporting system to easily flag, resolve, and archive operational and procedural faults for improving auditing and inspections
Remotely connect, collaborate, and assist
- Integrated connectivity and collaboration capabilities to enable video chats and file sharing
- “See-what-I-see” video streaming and sharing
- Remote direction and guidance with augmented reality and eye tracking
- Designed for low bandwidth but works great on the latest 5G networks
Manage, coordinate, and track job performance
- Scheduling and assigning of jobs across teams and individuals, regardless of location
- Complete job performance history by equipment, location, worker and team and inclusive of IoT sensor data
- Integration with back-end enterprise systems of record including MES, ERP, LMS, field service systems Ability to automatically trigger downstream workflows such as part ordering and technician scheduling
Distribute your experts’ knowledge where and how you want with platform flexibility
- Support for authoring and operating online or offline in secure, remote, and austere locations
- Multi-cloud, hybrid, on-premises, and 5G/MEC deployment options
- Broad device support including HoloLens, iPad, and Chrome browsers
- Enterprise grade, secure platform with encryption, back-up, and role-based security
Collect data for data analysis and ML, AI-based preventive maintenance solutions
Manifest can collect maintenance history and IoT data that enables data analysis and can provide equipment and location specific data set to inform machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI)-driven preventive maintenance algorithms and solutions.
Manifest software supports a broad set of devices to optimize usage for each person, location, and task. From leading edge AR-enabled head-mounted displays to well-known and widely used iPads, teams have the flexibility to choose the best device to get the job done.
Analytics and reporting
Business analytics that make the difference
Manifest software automatically captures and archives job performance data so that individuals, teams, managers, and data scientists can understand how to improve procedures, worker performance, operational efficiency, and product quality.