When it comes right down to it – your job is our job. Everything we do is to empower your deskless workforce and help them do their jobs better by using Manifest. We leverage the latest augmented reality (AR) and cloud technologies, packaged in an easy to use, intuitive, and deployable tool, to make that happen.
Manifest’s magic enables you to spatially locate repeatable, step-by-step work instructions into your environment and enhance them with IoT data, multi-media, and reference docs so that workers have an always available, aways accessible and always up-to-date job aid and training and remote assistance tool. Amazing things happen when workers use Manifest. Error rates drop, product quality increases, equipment gets fixed faster and stays running longer, and field service is more efficient.
So, it should come as no surprise that we work very hard at Taqtile to make Manifest easy to use. We want to make using Manifest as easy as picking up and using a torque wrench or impact hammer. We want to make it accessible to everyone and part of the everyday life of a deskless worker. It MUST work so well that they “don’t really even notice it.”
Reflecting on 2022, we are excited about the progress we made in making the easiest and most deployable AR-enabled work instructions tool even better. We focused on streamlining experiences, removing obstacles, and introducing new technologies to seamlessly integrate into the flow of work of our users and become an indispensable everyday tool for the deskless workforce.
- We recently automated our backend SAAS infrastructure to provide a new 30-day trial, accelerate the provisioning process for new domains and enable self-training and onboarding
- We introduced a new iPad app, Manifest Maker, that makes it super simple to create work instructions. Simply record an expert performing a task and use the app to transform the video to set-by-step instructions in minutes.
- We updated the Manifest Web application to support creating and locating spatial AR content so a PC can be used to efficiently create AR-enabled work instructions.
- We added support for Azure Remote Rendering to make it easier to incorporate and support the highest quality 3D models and content, which ultimately provides workers with an unprecedented level of context and guidance.
- We completely redesigned the Manifest Job Board and added a dashboard so workers can quickly access the procedures and work that has been assigned to them and managers have a complete view of the team’s work status and performance.
- Finally, we published a new Manifest Community site with a knowledge base, user guides, how-to videos, and other content to help make Manifest users productive as fast as possible.
We have more to come in 2023 so stay tuned. If you are an existing customer or partner, thanks for being on this journey with us. If you are new to Taqtile or Manifest, don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss why Manifest is the easiest and most deployable augmented reality work instructions tool available today.